Welcome to the Mali Team's blog!

We would like to thank everyone who is supporting us on this God-given adventure. We're so grateful for your prayers as we prepare for this cross-cultural experience! Our travel dates are June 2nd-June17th, 2010. We will be in the capital city of Bamako, as well as the villages of Mandiakuy and Koro.
Look for updates in the coming weeks, but especially in June, as we will be posting as often as we can. God bless!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Pictures!

I have a few of the pics that the team took during our time in Mali, so I figured I'd post some. This first one is the team (minus Dr Norman) in front of the WV Bamako office. Steve and Chip, from Joni and Friends, are in the back and Dabere Dembele, our main WV contact is with us in the front.This is just a fun one from when we were working with the pump out in Mandiakuy. For the purposes of science, of course we had to test out our new handle extension. Though I must say, I think Emily was just holding on for dear life!

This last one is just a shot of the workshop group- I think everyone truly got a lot out of the presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment